Monday, August 9, 2010

Genesis Review

Ello there readers , im sorry for the delay in posting something new in my blog.. Really sorry ^^ ... No worries though , today im going to do a review on Yoyofactory Genesis..

Recently, I bought 2 genesis. 1 is the purple acid wash directed by Miguel Correa and the other one is a Jon Rob's edition. Below is the picture and its details.




YYF Genesis 135 Stats:
Diameter: 56 mm / 2.20 inches
Width: 43mm / 1.69 inches
Response System: YoYoFactory K-Pad (Slim Pad)
Weight: 65.7 grams
Bearing Size: [Large] - Size C (SPEC Bearing)
[Small] - Size A (SPEC Bearing)

(stats is based on www.yoyoexpert.com)

Based on my personal experience , its a really really stable yoyo. When I first got it , my first impression was it has a great colour to it ! Awesome acid purple wash ! Hahaha .. Same goes for the purple splash on the green colour. lol. The surface is really smooth and its great for grinding tricks.

At first throw, immediately there is this feeling of I accomplish any tricks ! Seriously, I may make it sound exeggerating but thats truth ! It has a light feeling to it and it doesnt vibrate much as my 888. Its easier to land tricks cause the gap is bigger. Its about the same width as a Protostar. Give or take a couple inches ^^.

Its good for sidestyle tricks as well as hoping tricks( eli hops ). Its not so simple to do rejection though cos of the shape of the yoyo but its really easy to do regen ! The big bearing makes it spins longer... I suppose there isnt much different for the bearing part cause its the same as the other yoyofactory bearings ^^.

There isnt much problem with this yoyo except for the part that once you hit the yoyo on the ground, it might vibrate. Mine just hit the ground the other day and its kinda wobbling now... Im so sad bout that part T.T...

Overall, its an awesome yoyo and I love this yoyo very much. Its a revolution for me and I hope for those who have it will have the same experience as me ^^. Please leave a comment or any other suggestions ^^

Thanks for reading !!

1 comment: